Features of Polyurethane Rollers
Compared with ordinary tires, polyurethane tires have high strength, high load-bearing, high resilience, high wear resistance, high tear resistance and other properties, which are unmatched by ordinary tires. Polyurethane tires are also widely used in reach forklifts, narrow-aisle forklifts, electric stackers, etc. used in various warehouses and supermarkets. They can also be used in low-speed and high-load vehicles and equipment transmission in airports, docks, and industrial and mining enterprises.
Polyurethane tire products mainly have the following characteristics:
1. Impact resistance, good resilience and good aging resistance;
2. Good shock absorption performance, good water resistance and acid and alkali resistance;
3. Large load bearing capacity and long service life;
4. Good wear resistance, the Akron wear value of polyurethane composite tires is more than 5 times that of imported rubber tires;
5. High tensile strength, the tensile strength is more than 1.5 times that of ordinary rubber tires;
6. High tear strength, the tear strength of polyurethane composite tires is more than three times that of ordinary rubber.
The improvement of social technology and living standards has prompted the tire manufacturing technology to be more refined. Ethical development in the tire industry is also improving day by day, producing a wide variety of tires. Polyurethane tires are one of the more commonly used tires. As one of the most important components of a car, polyurethane tires can bear the load of the car, transmit the torque of traction and braking, ensure the adhesion between the wheel and the road, ensure the safety of driving, handling stability and energy-saving and economical characteristics.