Polyurethane is an elastomer between plastic and rubber, and its excellent and unique comprehensive properties are not available in ordinary plastics and rubber. Features: Polyurethane elastomer has wear resistance, chemical corrosion resistance, tensile strength, high elasticity, high pressure load resistance, high wear resistance, strong shock absorption, tear resistance, radiation resistance, high strength, high load and Good performance such as shock absorption and buffering. At the same time, it has a wide range of hardness, from Shore A10-100. At present, there are more than Shore A100 and above products. It has superior shock absorption and shock absorption cushion plate, which is more impact-resistant than metal springs and does not damage the mold.
1. The wear resistance is 3 to 5 times that of ordinary rubber.
2. Wide range of hardness, Shore A10~Shore A95.
3. Special materials for oil resistance, corrosion resistance, solvent resistance, high temperature resistance and aging resistance.
4. High tensile strength and tear resistance.
5. High elasticity and low compressive deformation rate.
Application field: Application: Applicable to metallurgy, mining, petroleum, automobile, building materials, sports, heavy machinery, large-scale stamping equipment shock-absorbing pads, pads, springs, and punching dies for various metal plates and tubes. The friction of general mechanical equipment acts as a buffer or shock absorber, and is an ideal mold spring.
We support all kinds of customization, if you need it, please contact us.